At Bridges of Hope, our goal is to provide the highest quality of care in a safe, comfortable setting. We want you to transition into treatment with the complete knowledge about our treatment process. Our admissions process is simple and convenient.
Taking The First Step Towards Recovery
When you make your first phone call to Bridges of Hope, you will speak with a representative from our admissions team.
We will walk you through the admission process, discuss your addiction struggles and talk about insurance benefits. We will discuss your treatment options and help you decide which program best fits your needs.
While making your first phone call, the following will form the subject of your discussion with our admissions representative:
- What type of treatment do you need?
- How do you and your family plan traveling for treatment?
- Information on your insurance packages.
- Information on our facilities, treatment programs and, duration of treatment.
- Helping in assigning an intervention specialist for you if necessary.
As our patient, nothing is more important to us than your recovery. We will provide the best treatment available to guide you to your life long journey.