Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Residential Rehab Program For Alcohol Abuse In Indiana
All brands of hard alcohol including whiskey, rum, gin, vodka and tequila are placed under the group liquor. Liquor contains the highest percentage of alcohol by volume of any form of alcohol. This implies that a liquor has much more strength and potency than any beer or wine. A liquor can be taken on its own or in combination with other liquids (juices, water, wine, soft drinks, or other mixers). A lot of drinkers prefer mixing their liquor with soft drinks. The reason for this is that the carbon content increases the rate at which the alcohol is absorbed resulting in an increase in the alcohol’s intoxicating effect. Alcoholism education is another important aspect of inpatient drug rehab sessions. You need to be taught the danger of alcohol abuse, understand what triggers the urge to drink, and how to prevent it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Important Facts Of Alcohol Abuse?
Distinguishing between alcohol use and abuse of alcohol is quite difficult because there is no law criminalizing it. It is widely accepted in the society. Most alcoholics live a full life – complete family, high paying career etc. all implying that they can perform most of their daily activities without alcohol interfering. The use and misuse of alcohol is often seen in conjunction with the abuse of other substances.
What Are The Goals At Our Residential Alcohol Rehab In Indiana?
- To put a stop to alcohol abuse. This is the most important goal of residential alcohol rehab in Indiana. We seek to cause the patient to completely do away with drinking. This goal serves as the starting point for other goals.
- Create an encouraging support system. Even after the patient has been completely rehabilitated, we have the responsibility of keeping in touch and encouraging him or her to prevent a relapse. Yes! A support system allows the program to succeed completely.
- Improve the patient’s general health: This is another important goal of our residential drug rehab in Indiana. We believe that when your general health is improved, you will be able to live a healthier lifestyle which is very important for long term sobriety. Extreme cases of alcohol abuse require a longer period of time before the patient’s health status can be improved upon.
- Improve your personal life: It is the goal of residential alcohol rehab in Indiana to give the patient a more meaningful future outside of the program. We do all we can to encourage you in life, and help you achieve your dreams and desires.
- Reduce social vices and resolve legal problems: Yes! Alcohol misuse is synonymous with crime and other social vices. Cases of wife battering, auto accidents, gang fighting, and even random shootings are not uncommon. And in some cases, they have a thing or two to do with alcoholics. Inpatient alcohol rehab in Indiana seeks to clear off all negative aspects of the patient’s life. This we believe, enhances your chances of achieving success in life.
- Finally, Inpatient alcohol rehab in Indiana provides treatment facilities or refer treatment facilities to help improve your health and give your life a meaning.
What To Expect At Our Residential Alcohol Rehab?
- Assessment is the first thing that will take place once you get into an alcohol rehab. You will be screened by healthcare professionals. The aim is to assess your health status, and situation, and design a program that best suits you.
Assessment will most likely include urinalysis, a physical exam, and even an assessment of your personal life. This is done to understand the extent to which you have been affected and then create a special program for you.
- What comes next after assessment is an alcohol rehab. Withdrawal from alcohol begins at least four hours after you’ve had the last drink. You will be placed under close medical supervision to ensure that your withdrawal proceeds smoothly without complications. In cases where misuse is toxic, you may be given some medication to prevent or treat seizures and other complications.
- Psychotherapy and behavioral treatments: This is the most important aspect of the alcohol rehab program. At Bridges of Hope's Inpatient alcohol rehab in Indiana, you will work with a personal counselor who will evaluate your current mental and emotional condition. You will then make changes in your behavior and attitude that will help prevent a relapse, keep you sober, and allow you live a better life.
Schedule A Visit
We Accept Most Insurance
Ready to Take the First Step?
Have a short call with one of our staff, and understand everything that you want to know before you make the decision. We look forward to helping you on your way to recovery.