Careers and Job Openings
Thank you for considering a career with Brides of Hope Treatment Center.
Current Job Openings
Posted Dec. 20th, 2019
All Candidates must be licensed by the State of Indiana with no stipulations and in good standing. The candidates will be responsible for the healthcare of both female and male clients suffering from addictions and mental health issues. The candidate must be able to perform comprehensive physical health assessments on all intakes and formulate a plan of care that includes physician orders, medications, education, and treatments. The candidate must be able to administer medication, obtain vital signs, and assess the mental and physical health of all patients. The candidate must be able to perform all duties independently and use safe practice standards according to the Nurse Practice Act.
- ASN and/or BSN completed from an accredited school of Nursing
- One-year prior experience with hospital and/or mental health experience preferred
- Certified BLS provider current or able to obtain within 1month of hire
- Ability to maintain strict client confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Professional appearance, aptitude, and attitude
- Impeccable ethics, integrity, and customer relations skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer literacy and ability use an EMR
- Sound clinical judgment and decision-making skills