The inpatient drug treatment is essential for dealing with advanced addictions and severe co-occurring disorders. Royal Life Centers offers patient-oriented detox and inpatient care for secure, controlled, and reliable recovery during treatment and after it. But how to know if you qualify for inpatient treatment?
Who is inpatient rehab treatment for?
The inpatient treatment places patients in a controlled recovery environment where our rehab specialist can supervise and monitor their progress during the rehab program 24/7. It is the perfect treatment option for individuals who need continuous care and medical assistance to deal with severe substance addictions. These people face aggressive withdrawal symptoms and cannot take care of themselves without adequate medical and psychiatric assistance.
Our addiction treatment center is the ideal destination for such individuals, as it provides them with security, comfort, and access to high-end recovery programs. Our inpatient rehabilitation program offers patient-oriented medical, psychiatric, and holistic treatment to:
- Support patients in overcoming the withdrawal faster and easier
- Minimize cravings
- Eliminate the risk of short-term relapse
- Prepare patients for social reintegration
- Ensure a healthy and positive recovery environment
- Help patients adopt a healthier daily routine
- Provide access to peer support and community guidance
- Provide clinical and psychiatric treatment for co-occurring disorders, etc.
If you’re an addiction victim seeking the best addiction treatment near me, you need to consider our inpatient program as soon as possible. Our inpatient rehab program will provide you with the vital medical assistance you need to recover safely and comfortably.
What happens during inpatient treatment?
The inpatient program relies on a multidisciplinary approach to quickly achieve the best results. This approach includes programs like:
- Medical detoxification and medication management – Relying on patient-oriented medication plans to counter the withdrawal, minimize cravings, and reset the patient’s normal physiological functioning.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – Addressing co-occurring disorders like PTSD, traumas, stress-related issues, anxiety disorder, etc., via medication and therapy.
- Therapeutic procedures – Our drug treatment centers rely on behavioral and recreational therapies to address mental and emotional issues and help patients recover and heal in a positive and supportive environment.
- Addiction education – The success of the addiction rehab process also depends on education individuals on addiction’s risks and warning signs, relapse prevention, and sober living as a pathway to a better life.
- Personal development guidance and assistance – Our addiction treatment program teaches patients confidence, positivity, self-esteem and helps them set life-long goals.
Find the best inpatient addiction rehab centers!
If you require urgent inpatient drug treatment and assistance, we advise you to act fast. Drug addiction is a fast-progressive disorder with drastic short and long-term consequences depending on its severity and the substance you’re using. The inpatient rehab program will allow you to manage your disorders more effectively and get professional help in a controlled and comfortable environment.
Royal Life Centers invites you to turn your life around at our high-end rehab facilities today. Contact our rehab specialist at 877-732-6837, ask for information about our insurance options and treatment, and make an appointment for immediate assessment and intake!