At Bridges of Hope, we provide you the best Indianapolis rehab facilities that you can find. Here, we offer the most advanced treatment programs to help people deal with addiction and restore their lives to normal.
Is self-medication bad?
Yes, it is. When it comes to advanced substance addiction, self-medication will only make things worse. Since you lack the expertise necessary, you might end up overdosing, develop new forms of addiction, and worsen your general condition.
We advise people against self-medication for their own good. If you’re dealing with drug or alcohol addiction, you should seek professional assistance right away. Otherwise, you will have no guarantee that you will ever be able to remain sober long-term.
How to prevent relapse long-term
The best way to prevent long-term relapse is by completing a personalized detox and recovery program in a specialized unit. Without that, you have no guarantee that you will remain sober over time. To achieve the maximum effect, our team has developed a comprehensive rehabilitation program that includes:
- Complete initial medical examination
- Targeted detoxification program to cleanse the body of toxins and stabilize brain functioning
- Psychological, emotional, and spiritual support
- Dual diagnosis treatment to alleviate and manage co-occurring disorders
- Relapse prevention education
- Personal development
- Manage negative thoughts and emotions
- Learning long-term coping mechanisms, etc.
The best drug rehab facilities
The ideal Indianapolis rehab facilities are those that provide you with all the essentials you need for successful detox and fast recovery. When it comes to defeating substance addiction, every detail matters. At our advanced rehab center, we offer:
- State-of-the-art amenities for improved comfort and relaxation
- Advanced treatment programs
- Adequate medication under the supervision of experienced clinicians
- A comforting and rejuvenating routine to keep your mind and spirit high
- A sense of community and purpose
- A relaxing environment, where you can meditate and grow your positive energy
- A place of peace, to make you feel like home for the entire duration of the treatment
The complexity of our rehabilitation treatment shows how difficult it is to defeat addiction for good. It’s not enough to give patients medication and send them home. Our goal is to help you attain long-term sobriety, which requires us to use all weapons at our disposal. Hence, you will feel right at home here at our facility, where your life’s journey will take a turn for the better.
Find help for drug addiction!
You cannot defeat your addiction alone, no matter how hard you would try. It’s not because you don’t have enough willpower, but because willpower enough won’t cut it. To come clean and stay that way, you need professional assistance, guidance, and 24/7 support and supervision.
At Bridges of Hope, we help people develop coping mechanisms that will secure a lifetime of sobriety. If you’re dealing with advanced substance addiction, visit us at our Indianapolis rehab facilities! It is here where your new life will begin. Call us, come for an immediate clinical assessment, and our experts will take it from there!