With therapeutically proven and evidence-based clinical practices, Bridges of Hope is the #1 Indiana inpatient alcohol rehab center. We use a comprehensive and integrated approach to treat substance abuse disorder.
Top reasons to choose us for alcohol addiction treatment
Once you decide to join rehab, the next critical task ahead is to choose the best drug and alcohol rehab facility to support and guide you in recovery. Our Indiana inpatient alcohol rehab center is one of the best in the country at helping clients reach their sobriety goals. Here are the top reasons as to why you should choose us for alcohol addiction treatment:
- We are a treatment facility with multiple specialties and a highly effective medical detox program.
- We are a top-rated facility for treating alcohol addiction and dual diagnosis
- When it comes to the number of patients that have completed the program effectively and patients who have maintained sobriety for more than six months, we hold the highest success rate.
Besides, we try to understand the root cause of addiction in individuals and design a treatment program to address those mental health issues. This way, we reduce the chances of relapse significantly in recovering addicts.
What is an Inpatient rehab program?
Inpatient rehab is a residential treatment program where patients stay in the facility for various lengths of time, depending on the severity of their addiction. Patients typically stay for anywhere between 30 - 180 days at a rehab center, during which they undergo a variety of programs like medical detox, psychotherapies, counseling, and support group sessions.
At our rehab facility, we also engage patients in holistic therapies like equine therapy, recreational activities, yoga, meditation, etc., to help patients attain mental peace and emotional stability. Inpatient programs significantly reduce the chances of relapse in recovering addicts by equipping them necessary skills and tools to lead a fulfilling, healthy, and drug-free life.
How to choose an inpatient treatment center
There are a variety of treatment programs and over thousands of rehab facilities in the country to address the unique medical needs of each individual. Here are some tips on picking the right inpatient treatment center:
- Addiction treatment specialization - Joining a center that specializes in treating your specific type of drug addiction can help you effectively attain your treatment goals in a relatively short period.
- Types of therapies used - While all rehabs offer group and individual counseling, medical detox, psychotherapies, etc., choose a center that uses 'out of the box approach.' At our Indiana inpatient alcohol rehab center, we use a combination of traditional, nontraditional, and holistic therapies to treat substance abuse disorder.
- Credentials and licensing - Only by joining a licensed and joint commission accredited facility can you get access to quality medical care by a team of skilled professionals.
Speak to one of us at Bridges of Hope today to join the best Indiana inpatient alcohol rehab. We offer individualized care and round the clock medical support to each of our patients in recovery and strengthen their commitment to sobriety with highly effective psychotherapies and counseling sessions.Indiana Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
View Larger Map