Article provided by: Concise Recovery
Concise Recovery is the #1 drug rehab in San Fernando Valley with the best detox program that can help you attain a safe and speedy recovery. Our drug and alcohol rehab in San Fernando Valley, CA, offers a serene and supportive environment where you can heal and recover from addiction with peer support.
Our customized treatment approach to treating addiction
We follow a tailor-made approach to treating addiction and dual diagnosis. We have 1-on-1 sessions with our patients, where we engage them in evidence-based psychotherapies like EMDR, cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, etc.
We also use mindfulness techniques like yoga, meditation, immersion in nature, and regulated breathing to help you overcome addiction. By building a plan that works around your needs, we help you attain sustainable and comprehensive recovery.
Seeking treatment at our addiction treatment center in San Fernando Valley, CA
Rehab treatment can offer more benefits than you can think of, and it can prepare you for a successful and happier life. Some of the benefits of seeking rehab treatment at our facility include:
- Helps build structure - We help our clients build structure and routine in their day to day lives, thereby reducing your risk of relapse.
- Continuous medical care - We are a leading SFV drug rehab, and we offer around-the-clock medical care to our patients in a fully-equipped, high-end facility. By monitoring our patients 24/7, we manage their adverse withdrawal symptoms and help them attain a safe and pain-free recovery.
- Customized treatment approach - We do not follow a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to treating patients struggling with addiction. We create a treatment plan exclusively for you to address your unique addiction condition.
Besides, we have the best staff team to help you attain comprehensive wellness and sustained sobriety. We also equip you with critical life skills and coping mechanisms to help you combat triggers and lead a drug-free life.
How to prevent relapse after rehab treatment?
Sobriety is a long-term commitment, and you must develop the perseverance, will power, and determination to withstand cravings, triggers, and other stressors. Here's how to prevent relapse after recovery and treatment in San Fernando Valley:
- Build a strategy to keep yourself focused on sobriety. Develop structure and routine to keep your mind busy from unnecessary distractions. Engage in a hobby of your choice and use it as a vent to express your emotions, thoughts, and feelings.
- Attend ongoing care programs at nearby alcohol rehabs in SFV, CA, to stay committed to sobriety. Attending support groups and 12-step meetings are other ways to keep yourself focused on sobriety.
- Stay away from things, people, and places that remind you of your old drug abuse days. Eat a healthy, well-rounded diet and engage in regular physical exercise to keep your body and mind healthy. Also, stay close to family members to avoid feelings of loneliness, boredom, and hopelessness.
Escape the chains of addiction, call us today at 888-240-6846 or visit our website for admission related inquiries. Concise Recovery is a world-class drug rehab in San Fernando Valley with high-end amenities and luxury accommodations.Drug Rehab San Fernando Valley
View Larger Map