Do you need drug rehab in Indianapolis, IN? We can help. We understand addiction and the problems it causes — contact Bridges Of Hope.
What Is Drug Addiction?
Drug addiction is a disease that affects your brain and behavior. You will find you cannot control your use of legal (prescription) drugs, or illegal drugs even though you know and understand it is causing significant harm to yourself. Drug addiction can begin innocently by experimentation, or you might receive a prescription of pain killers for an injury. You can become addicted to opioid painkillers quickly, and you will need to consume more substantial and more significant doses.
Because you require more and more drugs to get "high," you will find yourself needing the drug to feel "normal," and if you don't have the drug, you can feel ill and have "withdrawal symptoms."
What Are Some Symptoms of Drug Addiction?
- Are you spending a significant amount of time in getting, using, and recovering from the drug?
- Are you compelled to use the drug daily or even more than once a day?
- Are you unable to stop using the drug?
- Are you driving and engaging in inappropriate activities while under the influence of the drug?
- Do you experience withdrawal symptoms when you try to stop taking the drug?
- Do you have to take more and more of the drug over time to get the desired effect?
- You maintain your drug supply even if you can’t afford it.
- Are you shirking your work responsibilities, neglecting your family, or cutting down on your activities because of the drug?
- Are you spending too much money on the drug?
- Stealing, or doing anything you normally would not do to get the drug.
- Using the drug even though you realize it is creating problems in your life.
It can be challenging to notice drug abuse problems in family members, but here are some things to look for
- Behavioral changes that indicate a problem.
- Are items disappearing from your home without explanation?
- Is there a lack of interest in appearance, clothing, and hygiene?
- Is money missing from your home?
- Problems at school or work.
- Have you noticed weight loss or gain, bloodshot eyes, and lack of motivation?
It can be challenging to speak to someone about drug rehab in Indianapolis IN, but it is important to realize they might not want to listen.
What Is Our Detox Program For Drug Addiction?
Drug addiction can be challenging to treat because each category of drug affects the brain and body differently. We treat the following:
- Benzodiazepines Detox
- Cocaine Detox
- Heroin Detox
- Methamphetamine Detox
- Prescription Opiate Detox
Each drug requires different treatment. Our medical detox program will ensure your detox is safe and comfortable. We will help you manage your withdrawal symptoms medically and allow you to purge the poisons from your body. Each person requires a specialized detox program, and each drug requires a different approach. Our staff is always available to help make you comfortable as possible during your detox stage. Contact us at Bridges Of Hope today and let us help you on the road to recovery.Drug Rehab Indianapolis In
View Larger Map